Analytics

Friday, April 30, 2010

Blog Cycle: Day 8

Today was a straight day I finally realized how to upload images on blogger and adjust the font which is ridiculous that it took me so long but whatever. I did a little research and observation on my Commission Junction account and found out that it's better to advertise using lead generation programs and more effective. Starting tomorrow I'm going to start testing which of my Commission Junction Programs prove to be more successful and make a list. Those are the advertisements that I'm going to stick with in the future. Commission Junction is the largest affiliate based company in the United States. They pay you for every purchase and lead you refer through their network of stores and companies etc. It's something to consider when you get a good amount of traffic to your web site or blog but you have to be bringing in a ton of traffic. I mean in most occasions a lot of traffic you have to see at least one thousand impressions to see 1 click and you are going to need hell of a lot more than one click in order to see money on your web site or blog. This goes back to what I said at the beginning of this blog cycle entry. You always want to put 1000 people in front of whatever you want to put them in front of whether its ads or a new network marketing opportunity that you want them to join and you want them to call your phone number. If 1000 doesn't do the trick then, it's time to start trying to examine what you can do to change your outcome. I hope my blog is helping you a little bit I'm going to be posting every day I might miss a day once in awhile but this type of behavior isn't encouraged and remember type a post to your blog every day. Stay tuned I'm going to have many more posts and I'm even going to have videos showing you the cycle of putting together a blog with a few tips here and there and we will see how many consistent impressions I get on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog cycling,blog cycle