Analytics

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blog Cycle : Day 2

It's me again Misfit Marx just staying true to what I do showing you step by step how I blog. As you can see I'm not the best at writing persuasive paragraphs or essays this is just to make you see what blogging is about and to make you realize with consistency this can be done. I'm gonna post blogs everyday that are at least nine sentences long. Try to give your readers value if you can but if you can't then at least try to make a blog to the best of your ability. Growing up I never was good at writing essays or paragraphs and look at what I'm doing now. I use to think the best way to get people to check out your your opportunity was to make videos but now that I'm older and more experienced I realized that what makes people get to the top of the search engines is writing blogs not unless you have a really entertaining video like suppose a spontaneous accident or a video of someone seeing big foot in real life for the first time. Most likely nobody has those type of videos and most of us aren't entertainer and even if you are an entertainer how do you think your gonna get to the top of the search engines or even on the search engines without marketing yourself online. some of the best music I ever heard was from artists who are hard to find on the You-tube search engines. Just because you are a good entertainer doesn't mean that you are gonna get to the top of the search engines or get views because you aren't the only good entertainer online. You have to stay humble and be consistent and learn search engine strategies to help you be seen. One of the best thing you can do is make a blog like I'm doing right now. I'm telling you if you can get 100 visitors a day imagine how many people are gonna view that video and let me tell you it's possible that everyone won't view that video but most people will. Blogging is essential and I hope you are following my blog cycle some might even call it a network marketing journal but to see what you can possibly do in a month. I want you to type a nine sentence paragraph today on what you wanna blog about. Just follow as I do online and do what I do and whatever success I get you shouldn't be 2 far from and If you need any Ideas for keywords just call me and my phone number in (203)903-0309.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog cycling,blog cycle