Analytics

Monday, April 26, 2010

Blog Cycle: Day 5

Hi people what’s up this my day 5 of my blog cycle entry. Just in case you forgot the whole meaning of this blog cycle is to show you how being consistent and posting a lot of content can get you a spot on the search engines with a ton of visits. Most people trying to make money online fail because they don't know how to market online. Online blogging is the best way to attract customers in my opinion. The more content the better the chances are of you getting found on the search engines. Today I did some blogging but my blog still seems to be in the sand whole for my niche. I'm not sure how this happened all I know is one day I was number 3 then my blog was gone. It couldn't be found for any of the key words I don't know what’s up with that nut when I find out I'll let you know. Did you put up a blog post today? This was my blog entry for Day 5 of this blog cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog cycling,blog cycle