Analytics

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blog Cycle: Day 6

Please forgive me for taking so long to post what I did was completely unacceptable if you want traffic you must blog everyday at least in the beginning. Today I ran into some problems I went to the library but by time I got home and turned on my computer it had a virus. So I re jotted my memory and thought back to what happened and all I remembered was that some machine wanted access to my computer and I accepted and pressed o.k. I don't know what I was thinking and also when I think back there was some teenager in back of me using his computer and he wasn't there when I first sat down but as I think about it I think he transferred a virus onto my computer. This truly aggravated me because I had to spend 80 dollars that I shouldn't have had to spend but my computers fixed now. On the lighter note I went in my backyard and seen a turkey that came out of nowhere. I know everything I just told you was random but this was just to give you a heads up and realize what I went through today. I should have still posted on my blog and I'm mad that I took so long to come up with an entry. In the future don't do what I did if you have a new blog that you want to be seen you have to blog every day. The stunt I pulled today was totally unacceptable. I hope you are posting your blog posts at least every day. I promise you if you follow my lead you will get the opportunity to trap hundreds of prospects. If you are following this blog cycle continuously give yourself a pat on the back but don't get too happy you have a long time until you start getting page visitors. Please check back tomorrow or later because I'm going to put new posts and at least once a day. Good luck and God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog cycling,blog cycle