Analytics

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blog Cycle: Day 12

 Hello people I'm back as you can see I've been so wrapped up  in my rap blog that I haven't payed this one enough attention but I plan on coming back and blogging to teach others how to do the same thing. My other blog lost a tremendous amount of traffic and right now I'm in the process of trying to get it back. I'm thankful to be back on the search engines at least. I was kicked off for a good 2 or 3 weeks. I'm assuming it's because I was using the same keywords too much. Google tries to combat against fraudulent spammers so if you the same keywords too much you run the risk of getting kicked off or even filtered from google. This blogging business gets stressful at times but I just keep reminding myself my goals and i'm never gonna get where I need to be unless I just do it. I'm not gonna do this blog cycle thing everyday anymore I changed my mind I'm just gonna do it when I can I've come to the conclusion that every day is an unrealistic goal for me because I already have another blog that i keep up to date on a daily hourly basis. If you have nothing to blog about you should find something to type about and basically post some thing about it everyday don't get discouraged  just because I haven't been updated this blog in awhile. Well thats it for today make sure to leave comments on this blog when you stop through.

1 comment:

  1. Continue to work again my friend, hard work will yield maximum results, rap alive and victorious, friendship greetings!

    ReplyDelete

blog cycling,blog cycle