Analytics

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blog Cycle: Day 7

Hay guys it’s been a week since i started this Blog Cycle. Thank you again for following me but I've been a little busy for the past day or two especially since I have a second blog. The prime objective on my list is to drive traffic to my main blog by going to other peoples blogs and leaving comments. Sometimes I even go to forums and leave comments. Most blog pages usually let you put back links to your blog web site etc whatever you are trying to promote. Your URL usually gets linked to your username that way. I've been doing that for the past two days hard and heavy and it's somewhat safe to say that it helped a tad bit. I'm still getting over 150 impressions a day on my Google analytics but I need more but at the same time I made a record amount of money. I didn't do much today I went to the bank to deposit money that's about it. Today i don't plan on doing anything but drive traffic. If you have a blog make sure it's set to do follow so the search engines find you easier and realize that this is your blog all you people who use twitter and post updates on twitter but are bad at writing paragraphs. Just write what you'd write on twitter into your blog. If you have any questions please leave a comment. It's been me your friendly blogger Misfit Marx signing off again. Leave me a comment if you dare I won't bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog cycling,blog cycle